Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bonne année! / Happy New Year!

Bonjour tous!
Are you ready for 2012?  I definitely am!  I spent a lovely New Year's Eve, or reveillon, at my friend Victoria's house.  She organized a nice little dinner gathering for me and two other American girls, and it was a lot of fun!  There was lots of good food, dessert, and a bit of champagne to ring in the new year, as well as plenty of fun music.  There are fireworks in Paris behind la Tour Eiffel, but I didn't feel the need to go see them, so we had a little countdown in the apartment (no ball drop here), and then we chatted for a while before finally getting our first night of sleep of 2012!  Anyway, it was a really fun evening, and a great way to kick off the new year!
des buches de noël, or yule logs

The revelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment